After watching a fab catwalk show for Bristol Fashion week, we took to the Mall at Cribbs Causeway to find out what’s hot on the high street with our Bristol Fashionistas. Here are our findings:
- Hareem trousers are quite literally everywhere in all types of fabrics and colours. They’re being worn with basic tees or floaty blouses and statement handbags.
- As the current weather is glorious, Bristol street stylistas are ditching heavy winter coats in favour of belted long cardigans, denim jackets and blazers. We saw a lot of girls accessorising with printed scarves.
- Maxi skirts are proving to be hugely popular – in particular, soft fabric maxis from Zara.
- As for footwear, pumps were the order of the day – ranging from simple ballet pumps to moccasins.
- According to the girls we spoke to, their favourite shops are Miss Selfridge, River Island and H&M.
Take a look at our street style inspired gallery to see who’s wearing what and where to get the hottest key pieces in Bristol:
Thank you for all those who took part – sorry if we didn’t publish your photo!